I’m inspired to see so many artists join and benefit from ArtistsWhoTHRIVE. And it helps me up my own game!
You’ll benefit the most when you engage with like-minded, positive, and productive artists, when you too join the conversation. Share your recent success and comment to posts.
Although I established ArtistsWhoTHRIVE, the community belongs to you. And through the power of the Internet we can help each other thrive artistically and financially.
So I’d like to hear from you!
- What’s working for you on ArtistsWhoTHRIVE?
- What questions or other topics would you like us to explore?
- What resources are you looking for?
- Do you know that we are interested in guest writer submissions?
- Do you have examples of your recent or past business success?
- What are your current challenges?
- Did you know that you can apply for one-on-one coaching?
- Did you know that I’m available for hourly consultations as needed?
- Did you now that you can schedule a website review and written assessment?
- Questions? Email us at Amy@annrea.com.
“I’m really excited and you’ve got me even more thrilled to be an artist.
Thank you for the motivation! You’ll be hearing from me soon!
rebekah joy plett”
“’bravo!’ Your gallery is wonderful and from a Blue Ocean perspective, I think you have a fantastic opportunity to create new market space. The very best to you. I look forward to following your success!
“I’ve been getting your newsletters for a few months now. They’re always useful and inspiring — thank you! You’re a great model!