The mission of Artists Who THRIVE is to support artists, from all walks, to successfully combine their creative freedom and business savvy so that they may thrive. This includes painters, jewelers, photographers, videographers, designers, musicians, and more.
By sharing our success, insights, and resources we cultivate a positive and productive on-line global community of thriving artists.
The Artists Who Thrive manifesto.
* We believe that we have shaped our artistic voice and that we have something to say.
* We believe we offer creative expression that adds value to the world and therefore the marketplace.
* We believe that we are creating and growing thriving businesses.
* We articulate our unique selling proposition to our defined market. We know our tribe and we celebrate our tribe.
* We believe that we will not be discovered but our value can if we promote it.
* We believe that the traditional model of artist representation is too often broken and is not sustainable.
* So instead of the permission based scarcity model, we develop our own platform and go for the Blue Ocean Strategy.
* We believe in getting a nice piece of the pie in the art market.
* We are confident and optimistic that we are in control of our destiny.
* We know that in the new economy “the right brainers will rule the world.”*
* “A Whole New Mind” by Daniel Pink
I invite you to join this forum and post your question or comment to this whining free zone.
Post your specific questions, share your success, resources and insights, and ask for support.