Welcome to the Artists Who THRIVE Student Reward Program FAQ
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Why and what is the Student Reward Thank You Program?
So that we can build our community organically, I decided to reward students for introducing other students to The Semester.
- How do I join the Student Reward Program?
You simply apply for the Student Reward Program account here.
We’ll review your application let you know as soon as possible if and when you’ve been approved.
We may ask for additional information.
- How does the Student Reward Program work?
The Student Reward Program allows you to gain a reward each time a new student enrolls by way of our website.
You can do this by sharing pages and posts from ArtistWhoTHRIVE.com with a unique affiliate link that identifies your Student Reward account.
Each time you refer a student to us who enrolls, you earn a Thank You payment for $100 via PayPal.
In every calendar month, you will receive your Thank You payments.
- Can anyone join the Student Reward Program?
We only work with Students or Alumni of The Semester.
- Does it cost me anything to become part the Student Reward Program?
It’s absolutely free to join the Student Reward Program.
- How much can I expect to earn?
That’s completely up to you. Remember, the truth is the best marketing strategy.
Just share what is working for you and what you learned as a student of The Semester.
Our “Thank You” payment is $100 per student enrollment. Referral payments are unlimited.
- Can I promote The Semester on more than one website?
Yes, absolutely. You can promote The Semester across one or all of your websites, FaceBook page, Twitter, YouTube, email.
You can use any platform you wish.
The more links and content you place on your websites and email communications you send the more qualified visitors you’re likely to send us — and this should translate into a higher conversion.
- Is my blog or website eligible for the Student Reward Program?
Most blogs and websites qualify to participate in the Student Reward Program.
However, we reserve the right to refuse membership to a website or revoke your membership at any time, if we determine that your website contains objectionable material.
- I don’t have a blog or website. Can I still participate in the Student Reward Program?
Yes, you can. You can simply email Student Reward Program links or post them in your social media channels.
- How do I find my unique Student Reward Program links?
After being accepted into our program, you’ll gain access to the Student Reward Program Resource Center.
Here you can generate affiliate links to any page or post on ArtistsWhoTHRIVE.com
- Where should I place Student Reward Program links on my blog or website?
You should place your Student Reward Program links where they’re easy for your visitors to find — your website’s home page, navigation bar, and any other high-traffic areas.
By placing the links in easily accessed locations, visitors will be more likely to click on your links and make a purchase.
By reposting Artist Who THRIVE articles that are useful to artists it makes converting your visitors into sales as easy for you as possible.
- Does my link expire?
Your links do not expire.
- My question isn’t listed. How do I get in touch with you?
Please feel free to contact us at service@ArtistsWhoTHRIVE.com