Listen to my latest interview with Tyler Anderson, host of Casual Fridays.
How to pull out your creativity:
- Look to the classics. Homer is the most enduring brand out there!
- Pull inspiration from them.
- Put your own spin on it.
Creativity as it pertains to value:
- Solving a problem or alleviating a pain.
Creative success of famous artists was due to there being a market for their work, but there was only a market for their work because:
- They knew their purpose, as a person not as an artist.
- They had a specific mission that they dedicated their lives to accomplishing.
- They solved a problem worth solving that serves their target market.
Sign up for Ann’s course on Creative Live
- “No one is going to pay you to entertain yourself. You have to create value.”
- “If you’re human, you’re [creative].”
- “A lot of our limitations are illusions. They are assumptions gone unexamined.”
- “With social media, what we’re doing is telling a story and evoking an emotion.”
- “Creativity is more important than intelligence.” -Einstein
- “Every artist is an entrepreneur and every entrepreneur is an artist.” Dr. ‘E”